Montag, 5. August 2013

July Haul

Hey there :)

As I have been a really good girl, well kind of really good, I haven´t purchased very much make up this month, I was more looking for clothes and shoes. However, I´d like to show you the items I bought in July.


MUA Eyebrow Pencil "blonde": I´ve featured it in my last empties post and repurchased it as soon as it was empty. It is easy to apply, matches my eyebrow colour very well and is really cheap. I love it!

Collection 2000 Concealer: I´ve heard so much about this concealer! I always tried to stay strong, but when the last Boots offer (3 for 2) was on, I just couldn´t resist and I´m happy I bought it, as it has a really good coverage and stays in place the whole day. It is also really inexpensive. A very good concealer!

Essie "Naughty Nautical": I love Essie nail polishes and this colour caught my eye. Usually, I wear a nail polish again every couple of weeks, as I just got too many, but this one I´ve been wearing constantly on either my fingers or toes. I´m just so in love!




Maybelline Colour Tattoo "Pink Gold": I had my eye on this for ages now, but I was always too scared, that it would look too similar to Chanel "Emerveille", but after I compared them in the shop, they don´t. So I bought it and I´m so happy about it. It has a nice texture, applies really easily and stays the whole day.

Mac "Sizzlin Diva": I went to Portsmouth with my friend and found a make up outlet with old Mac LEs, so obviously, I had to take a look. I´ve been really good, as I just bought this single item. I always wanted to try a creme eyeshadow by Mac and I really liked the colour as it can be build up to a darker bronze. I´m really excited to play with it a bit.

Mac Mineralized Blush "Simmer": My first mineralized product by Mac and I really like it. The colour is amazing, the texture really soft and the pigmentation just stunning. Really have to get more of these.


left to right: Maybelline, Mac eyeshadow, Mac blush

What did you pick up in July? Do you love the Mac mineralized products as much as I do?

Lots of love

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen