Mittwoch, 28. August 2013

I´m back! + 50 Facts about me

Hey there :)

It´s been a long time since my last post. I´ve been on a two-week holiday in Germany and straight afterwards, I moved. Now, everything is sorted, all boxes emptied and next week I´ll start my new job. So finally, I have time to blog again! Yeah! To start a bit easy, I wanted to tell you 50 facts about me today.

1. I´m 19 years old.
2. I was born in Germany and lived there til I turned 18.
3. Then I moved to England.
4. Where I started working as an au pair.
5. I had to change my hostfamily, cos they didn´t treat me the way they should have done.
6. Next week my 2nd year as an au pair starts with a new family.
7. I will be looking after 6 children.
8. And 2 cats.
9. My boyfriend is English and we have been together for 9 months now.
10. I´m driving a green VW Golf 1.6
11. I´m terribly scared of spiders.
12. If they are to close to me, I start crying.
13. German cheesecake is the best cake in the world!
14. Without a coffee in the morning, I´m useless.
15. I have 96 nail varnishes,
16. 48 lipsticks,
17. and 17 lipglosse.
18. I hate lipgloss.
19. I´m a sucker for Mac lipsticks.
20. For Christmas I´m going home to Germany and my bf comes with me.
21. I´m rubbish at nail designs, but I´m practising :)
22. One day, I want to go to NYC
23.  I´m doing a Event Planning and  Managment Level 2 course
24. I want to work in a hotel.
25. I have a brother.


26. I can speak German, English, Latin and French. I´m also studying Italian at the moment.
27. I hate Lady Gaga, but I love her perfume.
28. I´m a H&M girl.
29. Most of the time I wear dresses and skirts.
30. I have a box in which I put little notes with good moments of the year. Each New Years Eve I open the box and read all the notes.
31. Despicable Me 2 is so good :)
32. I LOVE Harry Potter.
33. One Republic is my favourite band.
34. I don´t like mushromms or raisins.
35. I´m allergic to plasters, strawberries and kiwi.
36. I still it both.
37. I hardly ever drink alcohol.
38. My spin discs already broke 3 times.
39. So I´m not allowed to do any sports.
40. Cos of that I gained 10kg.
41. Which made me feel so insecure that I started getting addicted to make up, cos make up always fits, no matter what size you are.
42. I used to bite my nails.
43. I have 3 tattoos.
44. and 1 piercing.
45.  Tattoo no. 4 is already planned.
46. "A Walk to Remember" and "The Notebook" are the only films that made me cry.
47. I always have bruises and cuts.
48.Cos I´m incredibly clumsy.
49. I´m 1,83m.
50. This was so much harder then I first thought...


So that were 50 facts about me :)

Lots of Love

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen