Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013

Top 5: Blushes

Hey there :)

And here is a new part of the Top 5 Tuesday! Today I want o show you my favourite blushes. To be honest, this was really hard. I didn´t want to include any limited edition products, but most of my blushes are limited edition. At least it was not too much to choose from in the end.


These are my top 5.


Benefit "Sugarbomb": This is my go-to blush if I don´t know what blush I should use. It always goes with everything and is not too bright. With its subtle shimmer, you don´t need a highligther during the day.

Sleek "Life´s a peach": Quite new in my collection, but already a favourite. In the last weeks, I´ve always been wearing this if I wanted to add a touch of peach. It is matte, but shimmer can be added.



left: Sugarbomb (looks a bit too ornge here)
right: Life´s a Peach


Catrice "Rosewood Forest": This dark, plum blush is perfect for an evening out. It can be layered and goes perfectly with nearly everything.

Topshop "Flush": A wonderful, bright cream blush which is easy to work with and stays on the skin for the whole day, especially on "hot", english summer days.

No7 "Coral Flush": Your cheeks but better. A nice everyday blush, no matter if in the office, for lunch with friends or a date, it is always a reliable helper.



left to right: Topshop, Catrice, No7


What are your favourite blushes? Do you have a specific colour range that you like? Or is it as mixed as mine?

Lots of love

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen