Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2013

FOTD - Jennifers Goldrush

Hey there,

Green-gold was always an autumn colours to me. I rarely wear that colour in spring/summer, but the weather was so awful this morning, that I decided to give it a go. So I took out my green-golds and this is what it ended in.


I tried to keep it very simple, so it didn´t look too dark.


Unfortunately, you can´t really see "Satin Taupe", which I used in the crease. I don´t know why, but the light was pretty bad today.


Used products:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in "original"
Catrice Made to Stay Eyeshadow "Jennifers Goldrush" (whole lid)
Mac "Sumptious Olive" (on top of JG)
Mac "Satin Taupe" (crease)
Rival de Loop "white coffee" (blending)
MUA Eye Liner "rich brown" (upper&lower lashes and waterline)
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara



On the cheeks, I´m wearing Benefits "Sugarbomb" and on the lips the Clarins Lip Perfector from my last post, in the shade 01.

How do you like it? Do you think green-gold is just for autumn or do you wear every colour, no matter what time of the year it is?

Lots of love



3 Kommentare: