Montag, 1. Juli 2013

Empties #1

Hey there :)

Today I´d like to show you the products I´ve used up this month. I have to say I was pretty successful this month and I´m impressed all over again how many things I empty in one month.


Dove Go Fresh Showergel: This one smelled absolutely amazing. It was really creamy and the skin felt extremely soft after using it. Top

TBS Mini Showergel Dreams: I always take small showergels with me on the weekends (I´m always away on the weekends) and this one was my favourite. Unfortunately, it was a limited edition. It lasted me ages and it smelled delicious. Top

Pantene Pro-V Smooth&Sleek Conditioner: I´ve been using the Pantene Pro-V smooth and sleek products for the last year and it was always good, but after dying my hair, my hair started to fall out. So I decided to use this range up and try a new one afterwards. Ok

Batiste Dry Shampoo: My 6th bottle, I think, and I´m still loving it. Amazing smell, no white powder left in the hair, gives a lot of volume. Repurchased

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in conditioner: Let me put it like this. I loved the Aussie products (well, at least in the beginning), but then they changed my easy peasy lemon squeezy hair and at the end, the products were empty and gone and I was left with frizzy and dry hair. Sorry Aussie, but that is a NO-GO!



Boots Cleansing Wipes: Always using them. They are doing a great job for removing the first bits of make up. Repurchased

Colgate Total Toothpaste: My go-to toothpaste. Repurchased

Boots Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover: Yes, it does its job and it removes the nail polish from your nails, but it colours the fingertips and that stays for hours, even to the next day. No-go

Kiko Brush Cleanser: A really nice cleanser if you want to clean your eyeshadow brushes quickly without water, but it doesn´t replace a good wash. However, using this, it is enough to give them a proper wash every 2 weeks. Ok

Impulse Popstar: Nice deodorant and really small and compact. That´s why I always carry it in my sportsbag or handbag with me. Repurchased


Catrice The Giant Mascara: I love this mascara. Gives volume and length and doesn´t make you look like a panda after a couple of hours. Unfortunately, this is only available in Germany. But I´m definitely going to repurchase it when I´m in Germany in August. Top

Garnier BB Cream with Matt-effect: Very nice for the summer or when your skin doesn´t need much of covering up. Review is coming soon. Repurchased

Essence Eye Pencil "Teddy Brown": A normal brown eye pencil which you can find with every brand. It doesn´t last on the waterline very well. Ok


These are my emptied products for June. What are your products, that you always repurchase? 

Lots of Love 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen