Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013

Top 5 Tuesday : Nail Varnishes

Hey there :)

Here comes part 2 of my Top 5 Tuesday. Today I´d like to show you my current favourite nail varnishes.


As you can see, I don´t mind dark colours in spring, especially with this weather...


Essie is one of my favourite nail varnishes brands and Essie´s Fiji (left) and Mint Candy Apple (right) are perfect for the spring/summer, well, if the sun should show up again. Both have a very good quality and are not limited.


OPI is another love of mine. These two shades are really nice when the sun is hiding. Unfor-greta-bly Blue (left) is a midnight blue with a metallic finish. The One that Got Away (right) was in the Katy Perry collection and at its time very popular. Oh well, what shall I say? I still love it!


This last nail varnish is by Kiko (220) and actually a top coat. It gives a very fine, shimmery finish, so it doesn´t look too much. Unfortunately, I don´t have a picture, but if you are interested, I´m hapy to upload a post about the nail varnish.


What are your current favs? Do you refuse to wear winter colours or do you wear whatever you just feel like?

Lots of love xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen