Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013

I tell you what I want, what I really really want! - Apocalips

Hey there :)

Today I want to talk about Rimmels Apocalips Lip Lacquers. They are available since February (or something like that) and finally I couldn´t resist the mega hype anymore.So at the last 3 for 2 offer at Boots I found 3 lovely shades.

Rimmel offers a wide range of colours and all af them are really lovely. The pigmentation is amazing and even after hours of talking and a meal is everything where it should be. Of course, the glossy finish turns into a matt one after about 1,5-2 hours, but it leaves a nice even stain.

The only con is the smell, a mixture between cheap children perfume and clay. Disgusting! And it lasts. For hours.


left: Celestial right: Stellar


Apocaliptic


Celestial - mauve/brown


Stellar - bright orange/red


Apocaliptic - bright pink/red


All in all these Lip Lacquers are really nice and worth the money (~5.99), if you don´t mind the smell. I personally love them!


How do you like them? Worth the hype or not?

Lots of love xx






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen