Montag, 22. April 2013

Mac Palette filled - Mission accomplished

Hey there :)

As I told you earlier, I finally filled my Mac palette with refill no. 14 and 15. So now I would like to show you my full palette, including swatches.

Before I start with the pictures, my general opinion about Mac eyeshadows:
Oh, I love them. My love started with Satin Taupe and since then, I just couldn´t stop...The quality as well as the colours are worth the price and I appreciate especially colours like "Club", which are nearly impossible to find if you take a look at drugstore brands.
I also use other brands, but I use at least one Mac eyeshadow nearly every day.

Click on the pictures for bigger pictures.



As you can see, I love my browns...



left: Retrospeck, Honey Lust, Naked Lunch, Wedge
right: All that glitters, Woodwinked



left/right: see above


left: Satin Taupe, Humid, Sable, Sumptous Olive
right: Handwritten, Club



left/right: see above 


left to right: Deep Trust, Shale, Copperplate 


right to left: see above

All swatches are made dry and without a base. 

Satin Taupe and All that Glitters are my absolute favourites and are used a lot.

What do you think about Mac eyeshadows? Too expensive or worth the money? Do you have any? What are your favourites?

Lots of Love, xx



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen